Article 1 (Members)
To place an order or use various services on our online shopping website, you need to register as a member or information registered member (hereinafter collectively referred to as "members").
1. A member refers to a person who agrees to this agreement, completes the prescribed registration procedures, and issues an online member ID and password.
2. We judge that all the information entered by the member during registration is correct. The company is not responsible for any disadvantage caused to members due to input errors.
3. The member is responsible for the use and management of the network member ID and password issued when registering as a member. The company does not assume any responsibility for problems caused by errors in the use of Internet member IDs or the use of Internet member IDs and passwords by third parties.
4. When the content of member registration changes, the registration information should be changed in time.
5. Members can withdraw from the membership according to the procedures prescribed by the company. Even if membership is cancelled, the minimum information required for our business will not be deleted.
6. If a member has one of the following circumstances, we can cancel the membership at our own discretion without notifying the member.
(1) When we interfere with our business or when we harm our company
(2) When the network member ID or password is illegally used
(3) If the registration information is false
(4) In addition, when the company determines that it is not suitable for membership
Article 2 (Handling of Personal Information)
1. A customer's personal information is information that can identify a specific
customer (name, address, phone number, date of birth, email address, etc.).
Please provide any information as you wish. Also, some services may not be
available if there is information that cannot be provided.
2. When collecting personal information from customers, the purpose will be
clearly stated on the website or directory. We will not use your personal
information for any purpose other than the purpose for which it was collected.
In addition, we will collect by legal and fair means.
In addition, we may conduct questionnaires to collect information necessary for
our business activities, but we will not pass the collected questionnaire data
to third parties in a form that can identify individual respondents.
3. In accordance with the Personal Information Protection Act (Act No. 57 of May
30, 2003) (hereinafter referred to as the "Act"), we will use personal
information within the scope necessary to achieve the following business and
purposes useful. I will use it.
(1) About shipping products, after-sales service after delivery, and
(2) To provide information on new products and services, outbound product
information, credit management of transactions, collection management, credit
management, and other sales activities related to lifestyle advice.
(3) Statistical data creation for marketing, promotion, product planning
(individuals cannot be identified.
* In addition, we may record the content of customers' phone calls to improve the
quality of internal phone responses and accurately grasp the content of
4. We will not provide your personal information to third parties except in the
(1) When the customer agrees
(2) When the law deems it necessary to provide
5. Use and storage of personal information
Regarding our provision of login functions, provision of membership services and
targeted services, advertising and marketing, service research and development,
etc., we will appropriately respond to inquiries, etc. We will use it to prevent
and respond to fraudulent activity.
The purposes for which the detailed personal information is used are described
below and should include purposes related thereto.
① Provide our login function:
Provide us with the ability to log into your account
(2) To provide membership services and target services:
Provide membership services and target services
Provide membership services, such as points, coupons, cash back and other rewards
programs, and provide customers with services, content, rewards and information
related to membership services and qualifying services.
③ For advertising, promotion and marketing:
Display, introduce or display on our website to send or display advertisements
such as direct mail, email newsletters, etc. to you, with your consent or to the
extent and in the manner permitted by law.
④ Service improvement and research and development:
For our research and development to improve existing and new services
⑤ Respond appropriately to inquiries:
Appropriately respond to customer inquiries, complaints, claims, etc. related to
services or advertisements.
⑥ Prevent and respond to fraudulent activities:
To prevent, investigate and identify fraud, cyber-attacks and other potentially
illegal or fraudulent activities to protect our interests, ours or third
We will store your personal information for as long as necessary to achieve the
above objectives. We also store personal information about customers who have
deleted accounts for the purposes of obligations under applicable law, charges,
dispute resolution, problem resolution, exercise of rights, and various
investigations conducted therefor. , may be used.
6. Customer selection
As a general rule, customers provide us with personal information at their own
discretion. If you do not provide it, you will not be able to use some services
or functions such as membership services and target services, you will not be
able to use these services or functions, and there may be disadvantages such as
inability to transmit information.
You may also change your contact details, whether you would like to receive email
communications, etc. at any time in a manner determined by us individually.
7. Confirmation of personal information, etc.
We take care to ensure that your personal information is accurately stored in our
systems. You can easily view your personal information and change or delete it
through the methods we provide. If any inaccurate or outdated information
remains, please update it appropriately. You can view, change or delete the
content of your personal information we save in the management of member
If the customer wants to confirm by other means without confirming the management
of member information, we will guide you through the procedure, so please
contact us according to "Inquiry". In addition, we may not be able to respond
due to the state of storage of personal information or its nature.
Article 3 (Order)
1. Your order limit is set based on your usage in our company.
2. Due to our regulations, the payment method may change or your product
application may be rejected. In this case, the delivery schedule of the product
3. If you are under the age of 16, please consult your guardian before ordering
and state the guardian's name.
4. When the order information reaches our system and the application completion
screen is displayed on the computer of the applicant, it will be judged whether
the order is completed.
Article 4 (Delivery)
1. Please note that it usually takes 3-5 days to prepare the product and 5-7 days
to deliver the product after payment. However, it does not apply during the
company's year-end and New Year holidays, Golden Week, and Obon festivals.
2. Depending on the product, it may take more than 2 weeks to ship due to
If you request more than 3.2 products, we may not be able to ship them at the
4. Orders may flood and the product you applied for may be sold out. In this
case, we will contact you by phone or email to let you know that it is sold
5. If the order amount is less than a certain amount, shipping will be charged.
Also, some products will be charged a separate shipping fee.
6. Colors and designs may differ from the actual product depending on the
appearance of the screen and computer display.
Article 5 (Exchange/Return)
1. For product exchange/return, please contact us within 7 days after the product
2. The return method should be carried out in accordance with the method notified
when contacting us.
3. We do not accept the exchange or return of products that have been used once,
scratched or damaged products that the customer is responsible for, and products
that have been used by customers.
4. For packaged products, please return all the contents of the package.
5. The customer is responsible for the shipping cost of the replacement/returned
product. However, this does not apply if the product was delivered incorrectly
or the product is defective.
6. Please do not put cash, etc. in the returned luggage.
Article 6 (Payment)
1. Select a payment method from the payment methods displayed on the payment
method selection page. (Optional payment methods may vary by order amount and
2. Your order limit is set based on your usage with us. If your order exceeds our
standard usage, we will contact you shortly for payment options. In this case,
the delivery schedule of the product may change.
Article 7 (Regarding Safety)
1. We will implement necessary security measures to prevent your personal
information and credit card information from being leaked or eavesdropped on the
outside. This website uses standard encryption technology on the Internet (SSL:
Secure Sockets Layer). SSL encrypts data exchanged between you and our systems
to prevent data eavesdropping and spoofing.
2. We have firewalls to prevent unauthorized access to each of our servers via
3. We take great care not to attach virus files to the emails we send you.
However, due to the sender's misrepresentation, a viral email masquerading as a
contact from our company may be sent. Even emails from us, if they are
suspicious, please do not open them. In this case, please contact us.
4. This website sends information called cookies to your computer to identify
your computer and improve its convenience. Cookie information is used to
identify your computer, not you.
Article 8 (Inquiry)
1. Our contact points for inquiries are as follows.toll free dialquery page
2. Regarding inquiries to us, depending on the content of the inquiry, it may
take several days to respond.
3. Depending on the content of your inquiry, we may not be able to answer.
Article 9 (Exemption)
1. In order to run the mail order net system stably, we can stop the system
without notifying customers in advance.
(1) When system maintenance is required
(2) When the system is difficult to operate due to power failure, fire, turmoil,
violence, terrorist activities, etc.
(3) In addition, when we determine that it is necessary to stop the system
The company is not responsible for any damage, loss or disadvantage to the
customer caused by the system interruption.
2. The company may change the content of the mail order website without prior
notice. The company is not responsible for any damage, loss or disadvantage to
the customer caused by the change.
3. Under no circumstances shall the company be responsible for any damage, loss,
disadvantage, etc. caused by the use of the service by the customer.
4. Due to natural disasters such as earthquakes and typhoons, unrest, violence,
terrorism, etc., the product may be delayed or not delivered. In this case, we
shall not be liable for any damages or problems caused by the customer due to
late delivery or failure to deliver the product.
Article 10 (Copyright)
The copyright of all content (images, sounds, sentences, etc.) described by Mail
Order Network belongs to our Mail Order Network. Use or reproduction of this
information without our permission is prohibited.
Article 11 (Changes to Terms)
We may change this Agreement when we deem it necessary. By publishing the revised
content of the terms, it is deemed that the member has agreed to the
modification of the terms.
Article 12 (Governing Law of the Convention and Competent Court)
Regarding our products and services, and our online shopping network, items not described in this Agreement will be governed by the laws of Hong Kong. In addition, if there is any question between you and us about the Services or these Terms, the courts of Hong Kong shall be the exclusive agreement jurisdiction of the first instance.